
What is the biggest turn - off in living history? I can't say for sure but I think it could be when two people refuse to understand each other. Somwhere I heard that if you compromise and accept defeat, you might lose in front of men but will win in front of the Creator.
Funny, but does God exist? I believe. But what proof do I have. None, indeed. I hope. Because while hope is the source of my greatest weakness it is also the source of my greatest strength. I picked that line up from the Matrix Reloaded. Those movies had pretty quotable lines.
But right now, I'm furious because I've been misunderstood,
' Anger-
Five letters that brood,
Boiling my blood,
The red aroma is dangerous,
For it is rage.
There are things
that I would want to rip,
would want to break,
would want to tear,
but would I kill?
Let there be no mistake.
My fury is not spent,
It brims and churns.
The malicious intent,
seethes still, it lurks beneath.
Beware.
The day,
will come.'
See you.

5 comments:
Well wassup .. schizo ?? No ways mate .. u shud be givin others tat .. or helpin them get rid of tat :P
Thanks for tat comment on my blog .. u think i am an active netizen .. hehe .. thnx mate :)
hi chetai!!!great blog!!don b so philosiphical man...makes me cry...(u kw in what sense!!)
wtf is this mah psycho? u still got that emboli movin around in ur brains.. huh?
never was it known that writing was part of catharsis....
ha ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment